Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm randomly going to a Ratatat concert tonight. In honor, I give you these: Ratatat's "Get Em High (remix)" by Kanye West (also appropriate for upcoming 4/20, for those of you who are into that kind of thing. We at TMC neither encourage nor discourage it, according to the rules of Gtown radio) or... I was going to say buy it here, but I can't find it online. Nevertheless, I like this version a lot better than Kanye's, so give it a good listen.

Also check out an old favorite, "Crips" from Ratatat's first self-titled album or buy it here.

Word on the street is that Vol. 2 is out somewhere. I must attain a copy, possibly at tonight's show.

Don't forget everybody, mp3's expire after 7 days. Download them while you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i recently saw ratatat
it was lame