Saturday, April 14, 2007

04/13/07 Playlist

Third nipples, caved in chests, "that's so lesbian," and guest host/GU Class of '11 Emily Hayes... 'twas a fun show. As you can see from length of playlist, we got a little carried away with Mark Wahlberg's third nipple.

Also, I wore cowboy boots tonight and LIKED it. How do you like that? Check out Nice and Smooth's "Sometimes I Rhyme Slow" from this week's playlist or buy it here. Sweet, sweet rap that samples the guitar from Tracy Chapman's "Fast Car."

1. Amy Winehouse - Rehab
2. The Beatles - With a Little Help From My Friends
3. Skee Lo - I Wish
4. Sublime - Badfish
5. The Rolling Stones - I Just Want To Make Love To You
6. John Legend - Slow Dance
7. Devendra Banhart - The Beatles
8. Leonard Cohen - Chelsea Hotel No. 2
9. Nico - These Days
10. Citizen Cope - D'Artagnan's Theme
11. Azure Ray - Sleep
12. Queen - Bicycle Race
13. The Arbiters - Missing Sweet Love
14. Lesbians On Ecstasy - Mortified
15. Daryl Hall & John Oates - Rich Girl
16. Jefferson Airplane - Volunteers
17. Nice and Smooth - Sometimes I Rhyme Slow
18. Cake - Jolene

No comments: