Thursday, September 6, 2007

Lauren's Inaugural Post!!!!!!

So I suppose its time that I actually post something on the TMC blog seeing as that I am 1/3 of TMC. Kate and I went to the radio meeting tonight and are hoping to get our 4-6 pm on Friday time slot back. If we don't I might get depressed. Also, we miss Jess and I can for sure say that Emily (as funny as she is) will not fill the void left by Jess' absence.

In response to Jess' post...the Call on Me video is not too sexual for this blog, but maybe I just think that because I have seen it before and am thus desensitized!
Jessie G. I miss you

ps... I would have a song for this occasion but Kate is gonna have to teach my how to do that as I am technologically uninclined!

1 comment:

Kate said...

in the immortal words of, well, you . . .
o
m
g
seriously.