Thursday, September 6, 2007

Call On Me



Recognize this? I didn't realize Eric Prydz's party favorite drew so heavily from Steve Winwood's "Valerie." I heard this at Pizza My Heart and was kind of surprised that the hook from "Call On Me" was taken from this 80s song. Shield yours eyes! Here's the more sexual video of D6's favorite dance hit.

Edit: I'm almost too ashamed and bashful to see this video on the blog... so we'll see how long it lasts up here. TMC is down with the song. Not the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're supposed to wear leggings under those leotards! Mother of pearl

Jared said...

I like the song Valerie; was surprised like you that Call On Me sampled it. Too bad Steve Winwood can't match his glory days of Traffic and Blind Faith with classics like Dear Mr Fantasy and Feelin' Alright and the John Barleycorn LP. Oh how the mighty have fallen