Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TMC Apologizes for Neglect

I regret to say that both Kate and I have neglected the TMC blog for the entire summer. I blame my failure on my indentured servitude to M Street retail and Kate's on the miscellaneous diseases she contracted from her internship in the sex industry. I noticed today that a Portuguese-speaker commented on one of our posts! The comment reads:

"Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais."

Besides for recognizing it as Portuguese, I obviously had no idea what it said. With some google-ing, or shoudl I say blackle-ing, of translation sites, it roughly translates to:

"Oi, I found yours blog for google tá well interesting I liked this post. When to give gives passed for mine blog, is on personalized t-shirts, shows step by step as to create a well personalized t-shirt way. Until more."

I believe our fine friend is giving us some tips for blogging? And also trying to entice us to hire him to make TMC t-shirts. Well, we might not be ready for personalized t-shirts, but perhaps daily blogging is back in our futures. Music and I have been somewhat estranged for the summer. Luckily for me, the Helly Hansen Itunes is stocked with music I have never bothered to look at or have even heard of and it, rather than Hype Machine or any other mp3 blog, has provided me with new music this summer. At this moment, I'm so infatuated with Etta James that I'm attempted to add her to my facebook music favorites (huggggggggge deal, kidding kind of). Here's "Anything To Say You're Mine" that somewhat echoes the feelings of our unexplained absence from blogger (and others).

Download "Anything To Say You're Mine" by Etta James.

Buy the album At Last here.




Edit: Clearly this post is insane, for some reason. Well get on it.

No comments: