Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bald Inspiration

While waiting weeks for my hair dye to come in so i could get rid of the nasty blondy-orange streak i was rocking, I began to contemplate shaving my head. For those of you that know me...this is something i contemplate every so often. I was asking my sister if she would do it with me and of course she refused, so I was stuck waiting for the hair dye. So the dye finally came in and my streak has returned to the bluish-purple greatness that it was originally!! This is all very exciting but i still want to shave my head, which got me thinking about how much I love Sinead O'Conner. Let's face it...she's awesome. I was watching vh1 the other day and she was on a one hit wonder show for Nothing Compares to You. I didn't think she was considered a one hit wonder, cause she has a lot of good songs and I thought she was popular for a while. Anyway...this song is awesome and I thoroughly enjoy that the God figure is black and that Sinead takes off her wig and displays her beautiful baldness...If i could pull it off like Sinead i totally would! Maybe some day I will
So enjoy...

No comments: